- The overnight stay of more occupants than those agreed in the reservation is not allowed. In case more people want to enjoy the facilities without staying to sleep, they must communicate it before the reservation has been formalized. If it is communicated later, the express authorization of the owner will be necessary.
- Wild camping is not allowed inside the property.
- All crockery, cutlery and kitchen utensils (pots, pans, etc.) must be clean before departure.
- Do not use bath towels for the pool, nor as a make-up remover towel.
- Deposit all the garbage in the drums provided for storage that we show on the day of arrival.
- At the time of departure, Casa Miralles must be in good condition, as well as the surroundings.
- The owner must be informed of all the people attending the event (even if they do not spend the night at the villa).
- The client is responsible for its guests and external providers.
- Fireworks or any type of open fire is prohibited. The candles must be in glass containers and cannot be placed on the ground or on trees or plants, nor floating candles in the pool. Oil torches are not allowed.
- Put out the cigarette butts in the ashtrays or even put them out with water. Smoking is not allowed in the forest.
The reservation will be made effective by paying 25% of the total stay as a down payment. It can be paid by Bizum, bank transfer or in cash. It will also be necessary to complete a form with the reservation data and the acceptance of the conditions. Upon receipt of the amount corresponding to the down payment and the form, the reservation will be confirmed by email.
A guarantee deposit is required that can be paid in cash on the day of entry to the house or by Bizum or bank transfer. In case of bank transfer it must be effective 7 days before the day of entry.
Deposit amount for the rental of:
Cal Miralles / or / Mas Miralles de Baruls (one accommodation) = €200
Complete farmhouse (two accommodations) = €300
The deposit will be returned to the client by Bizum or bank transfer between 5-7 days after departure, once the property has been checked for any loss or damage.
Breaking any of the house rules will entail a penalty from € 50 from the entire deposit.
Keys: Loss or return of an incomplete set of keys. Penalty from €20
Household linen: Loss, tear, or permanent stains on bedding, towels, or sofa covers. Penalty from €20
Cleaning: Leave dirty kitchenware and kitchen utensils, garbage out of the drums prepared for storage and / or excessive dirt inside the farmhouse or outside. Penalty from €20
Furniture, appliances and household items: Loss or breakage. Penalty from €50
If the client requests a change in the reservation date, it can be reprogrammed to another date depending on availability. The rate may vary depending on the season and type of event.
The date change involves an administration fee of:
For the rental of one accommodation = €100
For the rental of the whole villa= €200
80% refund of the amount paid as a down payment for reservations canceled more than 6 months before the start of the stay.
50% refund of the amount paid as a down payment for reservations canceled between 3 and 6 months before the start of the stay.
Cancellations less than 3 months before the start of the stay will not receive a refund nor any type of compensation.