I.- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Casa Miralles (Ester Miralles Martos)
Address: Casa Miralles, 25287 Pinós
Telephone: 687 86 63 69
II.- With what purpose do we treat personal data?
The information provided by the interested parties, that is, those who at some time and through various means have been interested in our establishment, we only use it for a commercial purpose, to send them information related to our establishment (news, activities, gifts or promotions), either by mail or by email.
The information provided by our customers is intended for the following purposes:
– F1 Contractual purpose. We treat the personal data of our customers that is necessary for the formalization of the contract for the provision of the tourist accommodation service. Tratamos los datos personales de nuestros clientes que sean necesarias para la formalización del contrato de prestación del servicio de alojamiento turístico.
– F2 Legal purpose. Your personal data is also treated under the provisions of the sectoral regulations, in particular:– the tax regulations, – commercial regulations and – the citizen security regulations (registration requirement in catering establishments)
– F3 Commercial purpose. If you give us your consent in the final section of this document, we will send you information related to our establishment (news, activities, gifts or promotions), either by postal mail or by email.
III.- How long will we keep personal data?
The personal data provided will be kept during the periods indicated below: – The data that has a contractual and legal purpose (tax and commercial) will be kept for a period of 5 years. – The data and documentation necessary to comply with the citizen security regulations will be kept for a period of 4 years. – The data you provide us with commercial purposes, we will treat them for a term of 10 years from the last confirmation of interest, unless the owner of the data asks for the suppression or cancellation in advance.
IV.- What is the legitimacy for the treatment of personal data?
– Regarding the contractual purpose, the legal basis for the treatment of the data is the execution of the contract for the provision of tourist establishment service (including pre-contractual management), in compliance with the legal regime established by decree 159/2012, of November 20, of tourist establishments and housing for tourist use.
– Regarding the legal purpose, the legal basis for the treatment of your data is as follows: – The tax regulations (general, billing and the specific of each type of tax) – Commercial regulations
– Citizen security regulations: Order IRP / 418/2010, of August 5, on the obligation of registration and communication to the General Directorate of the Police of the persons staying in lodging establishments located in Catalonia.
– Regarding the commercial purpose, the legal basis for the treatment of the data is the explicit consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
V.- To which recipients will personal information be communicated?
In compliance with the provisions of the sectoral regulations, the data will only be communicated to the organs of the public administration that are competent to deal with them. The data will not be communicated to other companies or third parties, nor will be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
VI.- What are your rights?
– Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether personal data concerning him or her is being processed.
– The interested persons have the right to access to their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion, among other reasons, when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is they picked up
– In certain circumstances provided for in Article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulations, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data.
– Those interested can oppose the processing of their data for marketing purposes. The data controller will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or to exercise or defend potential claims.
VII.- How can you exercise your rights?
– By letter addressed to Ester Miralles Martos, Casa Miralles, 25287 Pinós
– By writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIII.- What complaint procedures are available?
If you consider that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD).